About Me

My photo
Writer, Facilitator, Teacher, Author, Minister of the Gospel, Soft-skills Consultant

Friday, November 19, 2010

Unauthorized use

Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?
The seven sons of Sceva paid a dear price for trying to use an anointing which they were not authorized to use, I wonder if some of us who are using the "A little dab a do ya" type Christianity are finding ourselves in the same boat?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment